Follow these steps to apply for a current property avaliable to rent:
- Head to www.myLRES.com and navigate to the “Properties For Rent” tab.
- Find the property you would like to apply for.
- Fill out the application in its entirety and pay the application fee.
- Upload all necessary documents the system prompts you to.
- LRES management will be in touch upon receipt.
- We look for a credit score of 600+, clean eviction histories and income equaling at least 3 times the rent.
- The income requirement is gross (before taxes are taken out)
- Approval is not based solely on credit score, all of an applicant’s information is taken into consideration
Applications are $100 per adult applying and are non-refundable. Some properties may require an additional HOA application fee, this will be noted on the rental listing.
Each adult 18+ has to fill out their own application.
We do allow co-signers and they would need to fill out their own application and pay the fee.
For properties that are pet friendly there is a $300 non refundable pet fee. We do not charge pet rent.
Pet friendly properties are usually breed restricted (no aggressive breeds)
Some properties require a FIDO score via Petscreening.com
We offer a security deposit alternative via Rhino security deposit replacement.
Usually the security deposit is equal to one month’s rent….However, this can change depending on the application results.
Yes, we encourage you to do so! It is the fastest and most reliable way to pay rent. Once you are approved for residency of the rental property LRES management will activate your new tenant portal. You will then sign in and set up your online payments for rent each month. If you decide to pay by certified funds a $10 processing fee will apply.